Competition time … “Get Creative and Fill a Vase”
Your vase can be filled with fresh, paper, knitted, silk, clay or wild flowers, foliage, vegetables … anything you like.
The rules are simple
1) You can use any size vase you like and fill it as creatively as you like.
2) One entry per WI member.
3) All entries to be submitted as a photograph by email to Sarah
4) Make sure you tell us which WI you are a member of.
5) Closing date for entries 12.00 noon – Thursday 9th July
(Veronica Chapman, Trustee and Chair of Leisure Activities Sub Committee will be judging the entries)
6) Winner will be notified via email on Thursday 16th July.
7) The winning entry will be featured on our website and social media pages.
We know your entries will be creative and made from a variety of mediums and we can’t wait to see them!
Best of luck everyone