Lockdown Highs (& Lows) Writing Competition
In no more than 100 words tell us about your lockdown experiences, the highs and the lows!
Did you start gardening, learn to knit, make bread, feel frustrated, laugh, cry, rely on WI friends, discover Zoom …
The rules are simple
- One entry per WI member
- All entries to be submitted by email to Sarah
- All entries must include a word count (max 100 words)
- Make sure you tell us which WI you are a member of
- Closing date for entries 12.00 noon Thurs 21st Jan 2021
- Winner will be notified via email on 25th Jan 2021
- The winning entry will be featured on our website and social media
All the entries will be featured on our website on the so they can be enjoyed by our members across the county.
Best of luck everyone