What do you make for Christmas? … decorations, a wreath, truffles, bunting, mince pies, flower arrangements, cards, a hand knitted Christmas jumper, a painting, chutney, cake, truffles, marzipan fruits, festive cocktails.
To enter just take a photo of your homemade festive make
The rules are simple
- One entry per WI member
- All entries to be submitted as a photograph by email to Sarah
- Make sure you tell us which WI you are a member of
- Closing date for entries 12.00 noon – Mon 14th December
- Winner will be notified via email on Wed 16th December
- The winning entry will be featured on our website and social media pages
All the entries will be featured on our website on the Photo Competition page so they can be enjoyed and inspire members across the county.
Best of luck everyone