What can you create with one ball of wool?
… a hat, mittens, baby blanket, leg warmers, headband, scarf, socks, bunting or bootees… the options are endless!
Just take a photo of your make and enter our competition
The rules are simple
- Your make should use no more than 100 grams of wool
- Any medium will be accepted ie knit, crochet, weaving
- One entry per WI member
- All entries to be submitted as a photograph by email to Sarah
- Make sure you tell us which WI you are a member of
- Closing date for entries 12.00 noon – Thurs 19th Nov
- Entries will be judged by Dianne Bright – member of Broom WI
(& expert on all things knitted!)
- Winner will be notified via email on Mon 23rd Nov
- The winning entry will be featured on our website and social media pages
All the entries will be featured on our website in the Gallery so they can be enjoyed and inspire members across the county.
Best of luck everyone!