Note from organiser Anne Bufton-McCoy.
Calling ALL WIs …
This training opportunity is for up to SIX members of your WI Committee. The evening is all about what some Warwickshire WIs are already doing! Some things may be new to you and some you will already know. This is your chance to meet like minded members and share / trial ideas to help you to improve communications for your WI.
The Agenda will include presentations by WIs on:
• How they use Facebook and Twitter to keep in contact with their members and attract potential members.
• How the Committee uses digital means to speed up communication and decision making.
• How linking to the WFWI website can be helpful for hard pressed Officers
• How to set up different social media sites safely
• How WIs communicate with their members through Newsletters etc
• How Committees can use the WFWI secure site to source flyers and letters which they can email on to their members.
Coffee and biscuits will precede a Q&A session with a panel of WI digiteers!
The closing date for this event will be 15th May so please get your application in ASAP!
Contact Sarah in the Office for any further details!
Secretaries the application form is in you password protected “Secretary” area.