Outings & Events
Zooms – members should book these directly with Federation House by emailing or calling 01926 419998
Trips / Workshops / Lunches etc – from 1 June 2022 members are able to book their own tickets for Federation events by using our new online booking system www.ticketsource.co.uk/wfwi. The system is user-friendly, free to users* and accessible 24/7 via PC, laptop, iPad or smartphone. Members can also book multiple tickets for their WI friends but this will be by their own private arrangements.
There are two ways for members or WIs to book in for Federation events:
- Go to https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/wfwi
- View the list of events, click on whichever is of interest
- Follow the instructions on the page
- For paid events you will need your credit or debit card and a note of your email address
- Tickets and event details will be emailed to you
- Call the dedicated phone booking line on 0333 666 3366
- Mon–Fri between 9am and 7:30pm, Sat 9am–5pm (Excluding bank Holidays)
- You will need your credit or debit card to hand to make payment
- If more than 3 days before the event – Tickets and event details will be posted to you
- If less than 3 days – tickets will be texted, emailed or you’ll be given a booking confirmation number
Secretaries – you can find all the adverts and booking forms in the WI Officers area of the website
Sometimes events and visits are open to guests. However, our 3000+ Warwickshire WI members will always be our priority.
- This event has passed.
Serious Science 2022 – Artefacts of Invention: Charles Babbage & Ada Lovelace
March 29 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£8.50
Dr Rachel Boon, Curator of Technology and Engineering at the Science Museum, London, will talk about the great invention of Charles Babbage – the Difference Engine, the first mechanical calculating machine which is now held in the Science Museum and his collaboration with Ada Lovelace, felt to be the first computer programmer.