Outings & Events
Zooms – members should book these directly with Federation House by emailing or calling 01926 419998
Trips / Workshops / Lunches etc – from 1 June 2022 members are able to book their own tickets for Federation events by using our new online booking system www.ticketsource.co.uk/wfwi. The system is user-friendly, free to users* and accessible 24/7 via PC, laptop, iPad or smartphone. Members can also book multiple tickets for their WI friends but this will be by their own private arrangements.
There are two ways for members or WIs to book in for Federation events:
- Go to https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/wfwi
- View the list of events, click on whichever is of interest
- Follow the instructions on the page
- For paid events you will need your credit or debit card and a note of your email address
- Tickets and event details will be emailed to you
- Call the dedicated phone booking line on 0333 666 3366
- Mon–Fri between 9am and 7:30pm, Sat 9am–5pm (Excluding bank Holidays)
- You will need your credit or debit card to hand to make payment
- If more than 3 days before the event – Tickets and event details will be posted to you
- If less than 3 days – tickets will be texted, emailed or you’ll be given a booking confirmation number
Secretaries – you can find all the adverts and booking forms in the WI Officers area of the website
Sometimes events and visits are open to guests. However, our 3000+ Warwickshire WI members will always be our priority.
- This event has passed.
Being Brunel (Coach Trip)
A visit to Bristol, with a Blue Badge Guide, to explore Brunel’s legacy and a city rich in maritime and architectural history. Following a coffee break on arrival in Bristol, we will enjoy a coach tour to view the Clifton Suspension Bridge and highlights of the city. In the afternoon, we will visit both the SS Great Britain and the “Being Brunel” Exhibition, which opened in 2018 on the same site, to learn more about Brunel an engineer, innovator, artist and dreamer.
Pick Up Warwick 8.45am (Tesco, Emscote Rd)
Leaving Bristol at 4.45pm