Outings & Events
Zooms – members should book these directly with Federation House by emailing or calling 01926 419998
Trips / Workshops / Lunches etc – members should book all other events through the WI Secretary, you tell her that you would like a ticket for the event or trip and pay her the correct fee. She will collate all of the orders, complete the necessary forms and order the tickets from Federation House for you. We are sorry but at the moment we are unable to process ticket requests from individual members.
Secretaries – you can find all the adverts and booking forms in the WI Officers area of the website
Sometimes events and visits are open to guests. However, our 3000+ Warwickshire WI members will always be our priority.
The Lane Cup Competition 2022
July 5 @ 8:30 am - 3:45 pm
WARWICKSHIRE FEDERATION – LANE CUP COMPETITION 2022
One entry per WI. Each competitor is required to make six fairy cakes and to display them for judging at the Annual Meeting. Cakes should be ready for judging at 8.30am.
SCHEDULE IDEAS—FIT FOR A QUEEN
- Six fairy sized cakes made using the creamed method. The cakes will be judged on taste, texture and decoration. Each cake should be presented in a paper cake case.
- Present on a white plate with a doily.
- All components of decoration must be edible. Any edible medium for decoration can be used.
- DO NOT use fresh cream or soft cheese.
- Decoration of each cake should reflect brief of ‘Fit for a Queen’.
- Cakes can be flavoured, may be different colours/flavours on same plate e.g. chocolate, coffee, red, white or blue. Any icing flavourings should be same flavour as individual cake flavour.
- Include recipe, method, oven time and temperature.
View Flyer: The Lane Cup 2022