2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to the Administrator, WFWI, 1 Corunna Court, Corunna Road, Warwick CV34 5HQ.
3. Warwickshire Federation of Women’s Institutes is a registered charity no. 213293 and is based at the above address.
4. By using the Website, you consent to this policy. We comply with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
5. We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you, showing your consent, e.g. your name and e-mail address. Normally you will only provide such details if you wish to contact us by email with a query or comment.
6. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, but this data will not identify you personally.
Use of your information
7. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide a response to your email query or comment. We will not retain that information once a response has been made.
Disclosure of your information
8. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our web visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
9. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at ku.oc1575618953.iwfw1575618953@nimd1575618953a1575618953 at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
10. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
11. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
12. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
13. If there is any instance where we give you, or you have chosen a password to enable you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third party links
14. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
16. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to ku.oc1575618953.iwfw1575618953@nimd1575618953a1575618953 Normally there is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold, however if the request is deemed to be excessive or a duplication, a reasonable fee may be charged. We will provide this information within one month of your request.
17. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to ku.oc1575618953.iwfw1575618953@nimd1575618953a1575618953
Changes to this policy
18. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.